Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's day Mini sessions! {and 5 cute kids}

I am happy to announce that I am currently booking my mothers day mini sessions! But, before we get to that, I just need to share this little man. Little GQ Jack. Prepeare yourself. 1web He has an adorable brother... 2web And three sweet sisters! 3web And their mama makes raising them, running a business and being completely put together 100% of the time look like it ain't no thing. Mom is the owner and director of The Reading Corner, in Lutz. I cannot, cannot say enough good things about this school. It is one of the most amazing educational enviroments I have ever witnessed, and I sincerely wish I did not live 45 minutes away. If you don't, please check them out. Sign your kids up, you won't be sorry. 4web 5web 6web 7web 8web 9web 10web

And finally, here's a little info on my mothers day mini sessions. I hope you'll call or email me today to book your slot. They are going to be so much fun, and I can't imagine a better present to yourself.
Or, maybe your mom would relish some shots of her and the grandkids!

No comments: