Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to get on and post this little video. Thanks to all of you who nominated a friend or family member for Giving is Awesome. I really only thought I'd get 2-3 nominations and I got 8! I realized after about #3 that there was not going to be any way I could actually pick a winner myself, so I decided to let Grady draw the name out of a box to ensure a 100% random and fair winner. Really, every nominee deserved this. In fact, I have decided to offer a free session to everyone who was nominated. If you nominated someone, please watch your email inbox on Monday for details. Anyway, I am typing too much as I promised Chris I would not be on here long tonight! Here's the video winner. Please excuse the crappy video, apparently I need to stick with still pictures. I always forget that when I talk, it can hear me....

2 comments:

stacey said...

Congratulations to the winner and runner up.

G is the most polite, sweet little three year old. I just adore him!

Terra said...

Congratulations to the winners!