Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tiny little man.

Now, before I get angry emails from Stacey, Terra, Betty, and a few other friends about why I am out doing sessions, I did clear this one with my OB under the condition that I would not be chasing any toddlers around like I normally do. Little "A" slept like a charm, and his adorable big sis "J" was the perfect model. Didn't have to chase either of them at all! I was just so bummed about having to cancel newborn sessions (when they grow so fast) that I was losing sleep, so I had to find a way to make it happen! This one makes me just smile from ear to ear! And so does this one....



3 comments:

stacey said...

How could I yell at you when you post pictures like these? I can't get over J's eyes. They are gorgeous! And look at that smile on A's face when big sis is near. Now, go sit down with your feet up (but I am secretly glad that you got to do a shoot. I'm sure it did your heart good!)

Lisa B said...

Oh, what a fabulous smile! I bet it did you a world of good to do these. Happy mommy is a a good thing!

Terra said...

I love the second photo from the top!

What a smiley baby.